Image Artwork by Corina Chirila
It may seem like something out of a sci-fi movie, but living a parallel life may not be as far-fetched as you first imagined. Of course, it also depends on how you define the word “life”.
I have come to the understanding that all of us are living out parallel lives. Some of us are living out more lives than others, but all of us have at least one other life happening simultaneously as we move through our journey on Earth.
Let me explain…
Why We Are All Living Parallel ‘Lives’
The Higher SelfWhen a soul is ready to enter a body, only part of it reincarnates. The rest of your soul energy is left up in other realms and dimensions to carry out other ‘things’.
This part of you may be dormant or it could be living out a full and happy ‘life’ up in the higher realms.
This can also help to explain how a soul, who may have already reincarnated into another body and another life, can still visit and send messages to loved ones as the family member or friend they were once known as.
This essence of You that is in the higher realms, may also split or travel down to a dimension that is not Earth but is accessible to those living on Earth. This is the dimension or the realm of the Higher Self.
The Spiritual Awakening Symptoms
1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the "Christ seed" awakens within. More important, your Merkabah, energetic transportal Body, has/is being upgraded and made new. This will be explained and understood more fully as you progress. Suffice to say, ageing, dis-ease, and limitations are freed with-in this New Experiencing Device.
2. Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. Literally... pieces, parts... "aspects" of YOU are being seen and released/transmuted appropriately. Although, many may not seem difficult to release, others are comfortable personalities that must be reconciled. Say, "good bye," I love you. You have served me well. I no longer need you."
3. Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2 above. It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. There's a multitude of emotional energies within you now... try not to focus on the "why" and just feel, allow..
Photo Source: LiveLearnEvolve
By: Marc and Angel You know how you can hear something a hundred times in a hundred different ways before it finally gets through to you? The ten truths listed below fall firmly into that category – life lessons that many of us likely learned years ago, and have been reminded of ever since, but for whatever reason, haven’t fully grasped.
This, my friends, is my attempt at helping all of us, myself included, “get it” and “remember it” once and for all…
1. The average human life is relatively short.
We know deep down that life is short, and that death will happen to all of us eventually, and yet we are infinitely surprised when it happens to someone we know. It’s like walking up a flight of stairs with a distracted mind, and misjudging the final step. You expected there to be one more stair than there is, and so you find yourself off balance for a moment, before your mind shifts back to the present moment and how the world really is.
LIVE your life TODAY! Don’t ignore death, but don’t be afraid of it either. Be afraid of a life you never lived because you were too afraid to take action. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside you while you’re still alive. Be bold. Be courageous. Be scared to death, and then take the next step anyway.
2. You will only ever live the life you create for yourself. Your life is yours alone. Others can try to persuade you, but they can’t decide for you. They can walk with you, but not in your shoes. So make sure the path you decide to walk aligns with your own intuition and desires, and don’t be scared to switch paths or pave a new one when it makes sense.
Remember, it’s always better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than the top of the one you don’t. Be productive and patient. And realize that patience is not about waiting, but the ability to keep a good attitude while working hard for what you believe in. This is your life, and it is made up entirely of your choices. May your actions speak louder than your words. May your life preach louder than your lips. May your success be your noise in the end.
And if life only teaches you one thing, let it be that taking a passionate leap is always worth it. Even if you have no idea where you’re going to land, be brave enough to step up to the edge of the unknown, and listen to your heart. (Angel and I discuss this in more detail in the “Passion and Growth” chapter of 1,000 Little Things Happy, Successful People Do Differently.)
Top 10 Spiritual Truths We Weren’t Taught in School
What would our world be like today of these top 10 spiritual truths were taught in our schools, in the mainstream media, and in our history books? How can we change the system to introduce these topics to our future generations? What will the world be like after successfully recognizing these spiritual truths?
1. We are spiritual beings on a human journey
Before we came down into this physical body, we planned out the point in time that we would begin to awaken to who and what we are. The womb of our mother was the tunnel of forgetting, and we knew the challenge of remembering would be tough. The biggest risk we took was never remembering. We were never disconnected from our source of light, however the connection was stretched very long and thin to reach this part of the universe in density. Our challenge is to strengthen this connection and to grow our pillar of light in remembrance and recognition of who we truly are.
2. Our souls never die
We just change our focus. As a spark of light from Source, we are infinitely connected to the flow of experience. When it is time to disconnect the cord of life from our physical body, our spark rises up and out of the human physical body. We take the experience of our lifetime with us, but our focus is changed to a slightly different level of vibration. We still exist as the person we were in human form as well as the many people we have been before. Every lifetime builds experience and wisdom.
When a soul reincarnates, it carries with it certain behavioral patterns and physiognomy that come from the past lives it has lived. It’s like a character in a game that evolves and acquires different abilities, and those abilities remain throughout all the lives. They just add up and evolve as the game progresses.
If you want to dig deeper into the details of reincarnation, Roger Ebert’s “The Quantum Theory of Reincarnation” discusses it from the angle of quantum mechanics and is approached more technically.
Regardless, most of us have gone through this cycle. Some souls are newer some are older.
For souls who’ve been through this cycle a couple of times the signs might not show up at all. And that’s ok, they are still not evolved yet to know.
But for souls who have been through this cycle many times before, the signs are clear and intense. They slowly start to awaken and see the hidden dimensions of reality.
To be sure if your soul reincarnated many times before, check out these 5 signs:
“A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
You find a soul mate, or a spiritual partner, when you least expect it. Soul mates are the people who mirror you, make you aware of your repetitive patterns, and propel you forward on your journey. Being more aware of the different types of soul mate relationships you’ll encounter in life can help us take advantage of those opportunities and develop deeper connections.
Below are four types of soul mates I’ve identified:
1. Healing Soul Mates, These are friends who arrive with intention and provide you with life lessons that clear blocks from your past by mirroring you. Healing soul mates show up by divine timing — exactly when we most need to learn what they have to teach.These friends help us learn how to move forward. A healing friendship exists only as long as your purposes are aligned.
How Do You Recognize One?When the relationship or friendship escalates fast. This type of friend usually shows up when you are dealing with repetitive patterns and attempting to work through old issues.
How Do You Nurture This Relationship?Know up front that this friendship might not last. Like all relationships, it only works if the two of you can respect each other’s need for space and come together with understanding at other times. The intense bond can be redolent of a sibling or romantic relationship.The friendship may have lots of ups and downs, but if you can take the good with the bad, this type of relationship will be very fruitful.
2. Past-Life Soul Mates Because these people might have been a lover or soul mate in a past life, the relationships feel easy and comfortable. The connection is instant. You might feel like you will be friends forever — no matter how much time passes or how far apart you are geographically — and you’re probably right. This friendship will likely last for a lifetime because you will never want to run or hide from these friends.
These relationships can be carefree, but they also shape us. They teach us to trust and believe in ourselves. In this dynamic, both people feel comfortable telling each other anything. Nothing is off limits. You are accepted for who you are.
These are the friends who help you grow into the person you’re meant to be, and have the special ability to propel you toward your destiny without pain or suffering. Often, we try to turn these relationships romantic, but it is usually impossible. There’s a lack of physical attraction or a desire to sustain and protect your friendship.
How Do You Recognize One?
You meet this type of person when you’re truly being yourself. Past-life soul mates appear when you’re in your element and you don’t hold anything back. They always have your best interests at heart and will stop at nothing when asked to help you accomplish your dreams. This type of friendship will last a lifetime.
How Do You Nurture This Relationship?Stay connected. Check in by email or phone, just to say you’re thinking of them. These people come in and out of your life when you need to be directed, and they always bring love and fun. They help bring you back to your inner desires and reconnect you with your abilities. They are crucial in shaping you into the best person you can be.
3. Karmic Soul MatesThese people, too, are connected to you through a past life. These connections are deep and karmic, and often painful, as they involve ego struggles. Ego pain must be endured, because it is the point. Working through the relationship and learning to overcome suffering is often the only resolution.
How Do You Recognize One?Karmic soul mates have a twinlike connection. In times of intense emotion, you actually feel what they feel. Often, these mates have been reincarnated and are reliving some karma to break a negative cycle.
How Do You Nurture This Relationship?
Be aware of the energy you emit, and do your best to remove your ego. If you focus on the positive aspects of the relationship, you will draw positivity from this person. Remove your ego by focusing on what is best for the both of you. Do your best to give unconditional love and understanding to your partner. Unconditional kindness will make your soul mate feel at ease.
4. Twin FlamesTwin flames work together to overcome emotional and spiritual barriers. They can talk for hours without running out of things to say. They think alike, finish each other’s sentences, and naturally do things as a pair. This relationship transcends the ego. When you meet a twin flame, you get a sense of wholeness from the relationship. Not everyone meets their twin flame as a lover, but those who do will enjoy this relationship for the rest of their lives.
How Do You Recognize One?
You’ll feel like you have known the other person for many lifetimes, and you will rarely want to be apart. Before long, twin flames start to make collective decisions on everything.
How Do You Nurture This Relationship?
The most important aspect of a twin flame relationship is honesty, but relating to your twin flame feels natural and easy. You can probably easily communicate even without words. When both are completely themselves, twin flames can overcome anything. Every one of these relationships has the potential to end in heartbreak, but each one is also an opportunity to resolve and change your relationship karma. Every relationship that you learn from, and end by moving forward with love, can be marked as a success. It doesn’t have to last forever to serve its purpose.
First thing’s first: Good Women do act in these ways. If you are going to put an asterisk on behavior that’s to be expected from well-adjusted, emotionally stable, good Women, then you’re not dating a good Women. Here are a few things that should make you strap on a jet pack and full throttle it in the other direction:
1. A good Women will never pick apart your looks.
“Oh, if only you had more hair.” “If only you lost those couple of extra pounds.” “If you would only wear better clothes.” A good women will never take jabs at your appearance in a way that’s demeaning to you or makes you feel badly about yourself. If she is doing this, she’s purposely attempting to lower your self-worth so you won’t feel confident enough to leave her. It’s her way of trying to control you and it’s emotional abuse. Walk. Away. Now.
2. A good women will never invade your privacy.
In a healthy relationship, there is no need to hide anything. Texts, emails, facebook messages, whatever. But that doesn’t mean your partner has the right to snoop through them if you happen to leave your phone around or your computer open. Someone who does this is showing a massive insecurity on their part and is likely projecting their own infidelities and issues onto you. This should not be ignored.
*Note: This is assuming you haven’t done anything that would make his suspicious or betrayed his trust.
3. A good women will never discourage you.
A sign of a person’s confidence in themselves is how they help to support the ambition of others. A good woman will always be willing to help and support those around her and will never be discouraging or insulting.
4. A good women will recognise your value; she will not make you feel the need to prove it to her.
The minute you feel that you have to prove your worth to the person you’re with is the minute you’ll know to walk away. A woman or man should be with you because they value and appreciate who you are, not what you do or how well you sell yourself to them.
Are sensitive, empathic, intelligent people, predisposed to social anxiety, and taking on the energy of others more prone to anxiety, drug and alcohol addictions, and mental health disorders, or do they bear a highly rare, psychic gift? The answer might be both.