5 Things That bother me about the Psychic & Healing Industry. * this includes Natural Therapies
If you thought for some reason, that you would expect Peace love and pixie dust… Well you could not be further from the truth..!
As we are all representatives here on this earth as the “sum” of god, not to be god, but to be in the image of, no one is better than or more than another. The psychic and healing industry however seems to be fractured with issues of ego, competition and ownership. Issues that worry me and others who work and practice genuinely within the industry.
Here are my top my 5 Things / words that best describe the industry:-
- Ruthless (meaning) cruel, heartless, hard-hearted, hard, stony-hearted, stony, with a heart of stone, cold-blooded, cold-hearted, harsh, callous, severe, unrelenting, unsparing, unforgiving, unfeeling, uncaring, unsympathetic,uncharitable, lacking compassion; relentless, remorseless, unbending, inflexible, inexorable, implacable, brutal, barbarous, barbaric, savage, bloodthirsty, sadistic, vicious, fierce, cut-throat.
- Jealousy (meaning) feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages., envious, covetous, desirous, resentful, grudging, begrudging, bitter, malicious,spiteful, green with envy, green, green-eyed;
greedy, selfish, acquisitive, suspicious, distrustful, mistrustful, doubting, insecure,
apprehensive of rivals, possessive, proprietorial, overprotective, clinging, controlling, dominating
- Harmful (you can work that one out)
- Vindictive (meaning) having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge.
vengeful, out for revenge, revengeful, avenging, unforgiving, grudge-bearing, resentful, ill-disposed, implacable,unrelenting, acrimonious, bitter; spiteful, mean, mean-spirited, rancorous, venomous, poisonous, malicious,malevolent, malignant, malign, evil, evil-intentioned, nasty, cruel, unkind, ill-natured, baleful;
- Egotistical (meaning) excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself; self-centred.
“he’s selfish, egotistical, and arrogant” synonyms: self-centred, selfish, egocentric, egomaniacal, self-interested, self-seeking, self-regarding, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, self-loving, narcissistic, vain, conceited, proud, self-important;boastful, bragging “an egotistic lifestyle is a very bad sign indeed”
So, lets get real here, most Psychics dislike or are extremely jealous of other Psychics and healers, Period.!
I have traveled to many countries, seminars, holistic shows and events, in fact 18 years worth of observations. Most Psychics and healers are lacking a quality of empathy or compassion for other fellow Psychics or Healers. There seams to be an enormous amount of jealousy and fear, that a better psychic will come along and stomp on the turf they are currently occupying, “this is my area, keep away”.
I have seen and heard of Psychics calling, harassing and abusing others in the industry. Telling them to “clear off their patch”. This has happened to me many times, which leads me to write something short on this issue.
Don’t get me wrong, I have come across quite a few non ego, beautiful driven human beings in the industry that are here soulfully to serve gods children. Please also note, this is not an attack on every Psychic & Healers, but more of a “take note” this is real and happening world wide and may start a discussion of some sort and hopefully a reform that will see everyone work well together.
A great read here: 10 Spiritually Transmitted Diseases
Look out other Psychics.! I maybe stomping on a ground near you soon and I will speak my truth.